R&B Pregnancy Yoga (Midland)
April 22, 2021 May 20, 2021
Series Of Classes
Total # of Classes
Our particular style at Vital Beat involves a mixture of asanas to build your strength, deeply nourishing stretches, and relaxation/breathing techniques, as well as discussions on empowered women-centre birth, all paired with our signature RnB tunes and fun beats!
Get yo’ pregnancy Beyonce glow on
Run by prenatal teacher and mother of 2, Sarah . Weekly yoga held every Thursday evening at 6.45pm, with slow flow vinyasa, relaxation techniques, breath work, & discussions on pregnancy & empowered birth.
Prenatal yoga can:
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches and shortness of breath
- Prenatal yoga can also help you meet and bond with other pregnant women and prepare for being a new parent.
- Recommended for women 14 weeks pregnant and above.
The class takes place on...
- April 22 at 6:45 pm (Thursday)
- April 29 at 6:45 pm (Thursday)
- May 6 at 6:45 pm (Thursday)
- May 13 at 6:45 pm (Thursday)
- May 20 at 6:45 pm (Thursday)
You must sign in to book a spot in this class.Sign In